Thursday, March 5, 2009

Words cannot describe. . .

I was reading this about Chris Brown and Rihanna. And well. . . I will never listen to another Chris Brown album or his songs ever again, no matter how much I love the song "No Air" with Jordan Sparks. I will now listen the country version by whoever sings it. Is it whomever or whoever in this instance??


I am deeply, deeply disturbed by Chris Brown now. While I feel violence between any parties is never the answer, I sort of had heard things that she was hitting him so I thought maybe he did it in self defense and got a little out of control. Which is no excuse either way, but I do have a friend who used to get smacked/kicked by an ex-girlfriend. While he never hit her back, he did say the thought often crossed his mind to at least defend himself and hit her back.

However, after reading that he started to hit her after she saw a text from another woman?? She SHOULD have been hitting your arse. And you should have taken it if you were indeed cheating on her.

Okay. . . that's my two cents. . . or ten cents. . . whatever. . .

1 comment:

pj said...

I heard about the Chris Brown / Rihanna brouhaha after it happened. I thought who in hell are Chris Brown and Rihanna?

I still don't know, still don't care and I am not going to buy a ticket to the media circus by clicking on the link that describes how they made "headlines". It is just too Paris Hilton.