Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exact Email

Hey. We need to talk. . . about your blog. I mean seriously. I realize I haven't read it in like oh 2 months or so but today when I was reading it I for one was expecting there to be a lot for me to catch up on and two, I expected it to be somewhat funny.

I realize most people that read it know you and in turn put your voice to it when they read it and are like "Oh hey, she's just her funny, whacky self" but I can't even put that on it. I mean, I read it and I hear your voice in my head as I read it, but I'm not hearing the cheery voice I usually hear. I'm hearing somesort of other voice. That isn't as cheery. This is not voice that I look forward to on my birthday to sing me Happy Birthday. This isn't the voice that I look forward to sometimes getting a drunk call from when we haven't talked in forever and you apologize for the late drunk call and it's 9pm. No. This is not the voice. Frankly, if we didn't live so far away and my husband wouldn't like it if I took a trip out there without him, I would be there in a heart beat because I'm feeling something is off.

I love you. I need you to be happy again. And yes, you can't be down. It's like against some space-time continium thing that goes against life as we know it or something. So buck up and be happy again. Thank you.

See, I do talk about you on my blog! ;) I hope no one else reading this thinks this too. I really am okay. Which I did email back as well. With a long, long explanation as to why I may be down. I could have called back, but really I think she and I play phone tag more than anyone has the right to. Which by the way, you were tagged like a week ago. . . .

Anyway, My life is currently BORING. I swear. After the stress has been lifted with all this work crap. . . my life is pretty much boring. I've had a cold and it's been cold, so I don't like going out and doing fun things. Plus next week I find out if I still will have a job in July. . . let's hope that's a BIG YES. :)

And on a side note: It's my thing to sing "Happy Birthday" to people on their birthday. . . and well my friend Vince on Sunday said it was the best rendition he had gotten all day. No Joke. And I hadn't even bribed him with the cupcakes I had made. He didn't even know about them yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should let people know that it's not that my husband doesn't let me go places alone, it's that he would be really mad that he wouldn't get to spend time with you too!
I mean, you call for me sometimes and talk to him more. It's not until like 10 minutes later that I realize he's talking to one of my friends!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

my friends will email me too when they thing my writing is "off". they know us so well huh