Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have a beef. . .

With Arby's. . . (get it?!? Beef?!? Hello?!? Anyone?!?)

Anyway. . . what's up with their advertising their Roast Beef Sandwiches now as Roast Burgers? I don't get it. And I'm pretty sure I don't like it.

I think it has something to do with taking the name BEEF out of it. Or something. Am I not really eating 100% beef now?

Like when McDonald's said the chicken nuggets were now 100% made with real chicken meat. It scared me. Really. I loved chicken nuggets. And sometimes I still eat them. . . when I'm drunk.

I do have like a billion posts I have started and haven't subsequently finished. I will get on that. Really.

3 comments:

pj said...

Mmmmmmmmm. Arby's.

H said...

They are calling it the "roast burger" because it is kind of their competition for other people's hamburgers. Like with the toppings and all that business. It is still beef. And they are still calling everything else beef, but this is just their "burger."

Captain Crab said...

Check out my post of the day when considering a fast food joint (dump).