Monday, February 9, 2009

Brought to you by the letter 'Q'. . .

I don't know why I chose 'Q' but I think it rarely gets enough street cred. Don't worry. I have no idea what I mean either. . .

Anyway after my craptastic week last week, I'm thinking it could only go up. Right?!? I also find it rather hilarious that when you're always the "up" person in a friendship, that people can't take it when you're the "down" person. I think my sister said "You're not allowed to have a mental breakdown, who would everyone else turn to?d" I simply answered that if I'm not allowed to have a mental breakdown, then everyone would probably have to visit me in jail because I think I could easily be the person that goes on a killing spree if to the absolute breaking point. And I was darn near close to it on Monday and again on Thursday. Maybe it's because I hold everything in. . . I don't know. I do know that I often have dreams where I yell at people for being complete idiots but rarely do it in real life.

My friends Kattie and Suz kidnapped me on Thursday night to go out to the bar. I guess it wasn't really kidnapping per say but Kattie called me to see if I was home yet and when I said yes she said "I'll be there in 10 minutes. And you can't say no. I already told Suz we were coming." It's nice to have friends like that. I needed the kidnapping. I tend to go inward when I start to get super stressed or depressed and it's nice that when my friends know it, they don't let me be alone. And they make me do shots. :)

Although last week as I was having a bad week, I realized things could always be worse. My friend Christine was supposed to have her Bachelorette Party on Saturday night but had to cancel because she is ridiculously sick. She has bronchitis AND pneumonia. She's lost 6lbs in less than 2 weeks. Her wedding is in less than a month now too. She can barely get out of bed, she's so sick. Poor thing! We're hoping we can get in another party for her maybe before she gets married. But it probably won't involve a hotel and party bus. . .

I actually just wondered into the 20th century for technology too. Dan talked me into buying an Ipod Shuffle yesterday. It's not quite the Ipod. . . but I am making baby steps. I'm going to try and start running again. After spraining my ankle so badly last year, I want to try it out. Now if only my knee will hold out. I think it will.

On Saturday night I went out with Dean and some of his girl friends from college. They were awesome. Oh and I got completely HAMMERED. Dean said at one point I went to the bar to get us drinks and by the time I came back I was almost done and said "Oh man, I need another beer already!" He also said that he would quit putting me up for these drinking challenges because I end up getting really drunk and then he feels bad. I wasn't my birthday drunk by any means, but there were late night phone calls on my phone. Which I don't remember. At all. I called Wine Rep. Yeah. I'm sure that was a good call at 2am. Note to Dean and myself: Make me eat more than Subway for supper. Or at least make me eat a footlong! Also when we were at Subway I wondered if anyone else thinks this in their head when they hear this phrase: "I'll take six inches" --That's what she said!!! Wait. . . Just me?!?

Now I need to talk about some important things:
Paris Hilton--Why were you at the Grammys and why did you forget your pants?

Chris Brown--WTF?!? I always thought you were this nice, sweet kid. What's up with you beating up a girl? Presumably your girlfriend Rhianna?

Justin Timberlake--I love you more each day.

Michael Phelps--I could care less if you smoked pot. I still heart you. What Dbag took your picture to begin with?? You wouldn't take a picture of your friends hitting a bong, so why would you take a pic of a famous person and risk them finding out who you were and then f'ing you up???

Woman that had the octopulets--Are you insane?? I mean seriously. You are already a single mother with 4 kids and no job. And you wonder WHY people aren't coming out to help you and support you. You implanted them on purpose! As a single mother! The sad part is, people are already assuming that the government is helping you out and so in a way, they are already helping you. . . with their tax dollars. And I'm sorry, but when you work in the line of work that I do, when people live off the government and could easily not just live off the government and get a job, it really drives you insane. There are so many part time jobs out there even in this economy. You can still have a job and receive government assistance. There are so many people on disability that aren't really disabled and then there are these children who actually have disabilities that can't get on disability. . . it irks me greatly.

Madonna--I saw a picture of her and it kind of scared me.

Have a great week peeps!

No comments: