Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sometimes miracles do happen. . .

I would like to thank my bestest cousin (and good friend) H for being awesome. Words cannot describe her awesomeness.

I'm sure most people have had this happen to them. And I guess by people I mean women. This rarely happens to guys.

You know how you as ladies we find something that we love and then all of a sudden they no longer make it. Like lipstick? Or nail polish? This happened to me and Secret #55 at Victoria Secret. Which is a perfume and not a bra. I wear a few perfumes on a regular basis: Heavenly by Victoria Secret and Burberry Brit, and last year (or 2 years ago) discovered and fell in love with Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker. Well I'm that person, that once I discovered Gordman's realized that I could buy my perfume at discounted prices and it's the same thing as the department store. And I only buy the department store perfume if I am getting a free gift with it, so it's more worth the price.

Anyway, I went to Gordman's because I am almost out of Covet, and they didn't have it. So I checked back about every week for a month, and nothing. So then I went to Younkers and Dillards, and they don't carry it either anymore. I talked to the rep and was told they don't make it anymore. WHAT?!?

So about a month later as I use my Covet now only for nights out, I get the idea to check Ebay. And low and behold, it's on there!! YEAH!!!!! Well I don't Ebay, so I ask H if she can help me. And since I really didn't want to create an account and then create a paypal account, she got it for me. I love her. It's a 7.6 oz bottle. I'm hoping that will last me a long time! I'm wondering if I should just keep buying stuff on Ebay of it. I'm contemplating. . . but who knows. . . by then I could have moved on to some other fragrance. . . :)

No comments: