Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

I'm sorry all! You would have thought that since I was home on vacation all last week that I would have been able to log on and say "Merry Christmas!!!" to everyone, but alas, as I mentioned to my entire family, I never get to actually relax when I was home on vacation. I am always helping my parents do things around the house, dishes, and no time whatsoever to relax.

Every time I was up doing the dishes my Dad so nicely said "Hey guys, A is on vacation, she shouldn't be doing work." And you know what?? I'm going to remember this when he comes to my house in a few weeks. NO waiting on him. :)

I was happy to be home and spend time with my family though because I know too many people this year that got stuck at their homes and couldn't go home to their families. Stupid winter weather!!! And my nephew keeps getting more and more adorable. . .I'm not sure how he does it, but he does!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Captain Crab said...

Thirty! You want tough honey, look at me! Or better yet, look at you dad. Now that's old!