Monday, October 19, 2009

I have some issues. . .

So I was going through my Posts and realized I have started and not completed about 10 of them. 10 you say?? Yes. 10. Wait maybe 7. . . there's more than just 5 anyway! Who does that?!?

And now, being months and months later, it seems kind of foolish to finish them you know?? Like I tell you that I'm writing something and then I don't post it or finish the last sentence for some reason. . . and it's not like my readers are mad that I haven't finished them. Unless you are. . . then comment, and I'll finish all my posts that I never actually posted and still show as Drafts.

One was from my friend Kaci's wedding. . . one from May when my friend Meghan visited. . . I mean seriously. Maybe I just don't like finishing things anymore. Or maybe I am trying too hard to be witty?? I don't now. . . in life, witty comes to me. . . in writing. . . I struggle a little.

Anyway, my IL friends come to visit on FRIDAY!! Can you tell I'm excited!?!? I can't wait. It sucks Sarah can't come. . . mainly because she's set to give birth any day now. She jokingly said that maybe she could have the baby like on Wednesday and then be all set to come on Friday! haha!! Oooh if only it worked like that!!