Monday, September 17, 2007

Why my Friends ROCK!

This past weekend I went over to my friend's house to watch a big rivalry college football game. These are also all the people I went out with when Boatman was in town. When I get there, I do make the announcement that I hope no one is too upset that they won't be seeing Boatman around anymore. To which Tim replies, "He was kind of a douche. And I didn't like him all that much. Plus you need someone much cooler. And outgoing. And quite frankly, you're a hottie and he's not. He's not even remotely cute. You can get someone much cuter. Plus later on in the evening I kind of just wanted to punch him in the face for being such a weirdo." This is why I LOVE Tim. Plus Tim had already pretty much told me this minus the said punching plan on Sunday when I called him and Jamie to tell them what happened after we got home.

During halftime, Robb and I went to get more gas for the grill and Robb says to me, "I know we're not that great of friends yet and all, but that guy last weekend, I didn't like him the moment I saw him. He didn't go out of his way to say hi or get to know us. And he should have especially if you're trying to date some girl. He just sat there all not talking and being kind of creepy. You can do a lot better. Whatever happened to that other guy I met who was really cool. The one that came to Jamie and Tim's that one night. I really liked him. " Thanks for bringing up Dean Cain, Robb! The one person I'm wanting to try and move on from since he can't seem to move on from his ex right now. Oh and who I haven't hung out with just the two of us since August 5th. THANKS!

Then as the boys were grilling, Christine brings up the fact that I just seemed a lot more perky and outgoing than Boatman. He was just not like that at all. Then Jamie says something about how my aura is huge and his is tiny and that just doesn't work out. And then Dean Cain is brought up again about being almost near perfect for me. Then later on Tim says something about how he just has this kind of feeling that Dean Cain and I are going to be getting married, but Dean just doesn't realize it yet. I think I need to make a memo to my friends on subjects not to bring up when I'm drinking. :)

The funny thing was then last night my neighbor (who also ate lunch with us that Saturday with Boatman) says she's happy I didn't settle because Boatman was just lame. Lame. I love it!!

At least I know I made a good judgement call on not giving that one a third shot. And I'm happy with that!!!

No comments: