Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am about to take a stance and am ready for some backlash. . .

Mel Gibson.

I will admit he's sounding almost completely nuts. AND there is absolutely no excuse to talk to anyone the way he did OR hit someone. EVER.

But. . . .

We all have known guys(or girls for that matter) who are completely normal. Nice sweet guys. Who you've seen in relationship after relationship being great guys and their girlfriends sometimes break up with them because they are just too nice of guys.

Then. . .

Your friend starts to date this girl. And then like 3 months later, it's drama, drama, drama. Caused by her. She's jealous of every girl he hangs out with and doesn't trust him. She won't let him hang out with his friends. They start to get in these horrible fights and then this guy friend of yours all of a sudden has this anger problem (towards her) that he's never had before. He's the guy always talking the other guy friends out of fights and now he has all this hostility. They argue every time they go out. It's horrible. And somewhere you're wondering where on earth your friend went to. He's not the same person he was. Finally they break up. And slowly he returns to normal. But he's not the same. He's jilted somehow. And then finally, he meets this nice girl. And somehow she made him happy again. And he's the caring, loving person he was when you knew the 10 years prior.

I don't agree with what Mel Gibson did. But let's be honest, if she didn't release those tapes. . . who did she give them to to release?? PLUS he was MARRIED when she hooked up with him. She knew he was married. I don't have a lot of sympathy for her because I honestly feel she is a money grubbing whore. I don't feel that she deserved to be berated or hit by any means, but when you listen to the tapes, doesn't she seem somewhat calm for someone getting berated?? I know when people start to get mad at me over the phone, I tend to get a little upset back. Irritated. The tone of my voice becomes angry back. I feel she set him up and quite possibly was the one who made him more crazy. I say crazy because you can't forget his little drunken episode from a few years back.

I've seen this happen with girl friends of mine too. Some people love drama and I think they create this non-sufficient drama for some reason and it turns the other person into this drama filled angry person. It's a horrible cycle really. And I have friends who only date drama filled people and then always wonder why. I would say it's because you're an idiot. . . but then I really can't talk.

I was told this weekend by my sister and cousins that I am quite possibly the most picky person when it comes to dating. I don't think so. My sister said that my biggest problem is that I don't realize that a guy is hitting on me or is interested in me and then I make them my friend. She says I have a lot of guy friends because of this. I do have a lot of guy friends, yes, but I also feel, they probably shouldn't beat around the bush so much.

Or maybe I just keep going for the guys that are really undateable. Maybe I'm the opposite of the drama person. I date the guys who were prior in long term drama filled relationships for the most part or just really long term relationships that they weren't happy in. I date them, fix them, and then they let me go and get into an actual normal relationship.

No comments: