Monday, December 8, 2008

What happens when you're drinking wine and making Christmas Cookies. . .

So last night we had a Girl's night where we got together and made Christmas Cookies. Now, I go all out as in making my Grandma's Christmas Sugar Cookie recipe which basically calls for a cup of sugar and cream. REAL cream. They are delicious. And I make homemade frosting.



Last night we drank wine while we did this and my neighbor Mike stopped by. Well, you can only guess what happened at the end of the evening when we had left over dough and decided each of us would create our own cookie.


This is what we got. . .




Lynn thought it would be funny to do a penis. . . and well when it was Mike's turn. . . well you see what happened. . .


In my new glasses, I definitely look like a dirty librarian too.


Oh and I already received a Christmas miracle on Sunday. And by miracle I mean that Wine Rep told me to call him on Sunday and he would come over for lunch. And I called him, he answered, AND he came over. He even quit watching the Packers game to come over and eat some chili. Granted, I had other people over and he only stayed a couple of hours to hang out with me and my two other friends that were over. . . but this is an improvement. Now he said he would try and give me a call this week to do supper but he's really busy this week. So if he calls, I might have to rethink my stance on him. He might just have realized what he needs to do to really woo me! haha! I mean. . . besides all the free wine he gives me.

1 comment:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

hahaha. now this is a great cooke experience