Monday, January 28, 2008

Yes I am retarded . . .

So. . . I'm hanging out at Chris and Jeriah's and went to look up something very important during the State of the Union Address. And by something important I mean the actress who looked like someone we saw in the audience. This person looked very much like the actress in Punch Drunk Love and Red Dragon. You know, Emily Watson. I couldn't remember her name. She's famous. She's that girl in a bunch of movies who I never remember her name. It's not a surprise. I usually only remember the guys. I'm not sure why this is! ;)

Anyway. . . So I go to use the mouse on their computer and it's huge. I mean huge. And I make the comment "Man this is huge and hard to pick up!" (That's what she said. . .) Sorry had to say it! And then I am informed. . . you don't pick it up. It's got the ball on top. That's what you use.

I wish this was the end of the retardedness, but no, I never cease to amaze myself with that. So then Dana makes the comment about how fast I am at typing and I say "I don't mean to brag but I have very fast rpms. . ." You mean wpms?!? Yeah. . . that's what I meant.

I should also state D$ brought her boyfriend to meet us for the first time. I make one helluva first impression. At least I didn't fart or come out with my zipper down or with my boob hanging out. I can be thankful for that. However, the impression I made on him was that I am mentally challenged and it's surprising I'm not in a home. Awesome.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I very often come off as "challenged" or "touched" or "not right in the head" with people I first meet.
Consider it a blessing.
You can only go up from there.

Idea #527 said...

Whiskeymarie-

That is true. I can only go up! haha!!

--A