Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random Thoughts. . .

Something I need to really think about NOT doing:
I realized I have a problem with waiting to go to the bathroom at work. You see, my office is quite far from the bathroom, so I usually wait until I really have to go before I trek down there. The problem with this?!? Well upon entering the bathroom (which has stalls) I start unbuttoning my pants and walk to the stall. The problem today?!? Someone else was walking out of a stall. And not someone in my office--Someone who just started renting an office on my floor. Can you say AWKWARD?!?

I'm also really sad my college team lost this weekend. I might still be crying. However, I can't remember the game all that well. Things I should also not do: Drink Vodka and OJ on an empty stomach at 9am. It's just a thought, but it contributed to my fuzziness during the game. And apparently I was swearing like a sailor. Oops!! Matt didn't even know I cussed! haha!! Sorry kids near me!! My Dad said Illinois had a flawless game against Wisconsin. Then they became ranked and got beat by Iowa at Iowa City. The only IL game I can go to all year and they play crappy! NOT FAIR!! On the bright side, Dean Cain met me out at my tailgate and in the process was hanging out with me and NOT hanging out with his sister who kept calling him. He kept telling her I'll be there in a little bit. I feel bad since I can see him whenever, but still!! I kind of wanted to meet his sister as well. I should have volunteered to go over there with him! And I would have, if I could have guaranteed to get back to the game!!

No comments: