Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Awkward Moments. . .

I just have to share this because. . . I am 100% positive I am not the only one who has done this. . . and well my life is really just a long standing awkward moment.

Anyway, we're under a heat advisory because, well, it's effing hot here and with 100% humidity, you might as well just take it for what it is. . . and sweat along with everyone else.

I'm sitting here at work and all of a sudden, I smell this "onion" smell that is well very familiar to what one's armpit would smell like when your deodorant isn't quite working like it should be or you have that odor smell that is attached to the armpit of your favorite shirt. . .

So I do what any normal person does and smell my one armpit (and really I don't even have to be nonchalant about this as I work in a cubical) but the one smelled good, so I check the other, still smelling good, but there's that "onion" smell.

I decide to blurt out if anyone else smells it and sure enough my coworker decided at 10am to warm up 2 Salisbury steaks. And for some odd reason, I take that moment to share with the other 4 people in the office that I am happy it was his food and not my arm pits.

You're welcome!

I should just share this as well while I'm embarrassing myself. . . I have a HUGE crush on this ridiculously hot bartender. He's not a bartender for a full time job, just on Saturdays at this hole in the wall place by my house. Anyway, last week for the SECOND time, I mistakenly text him when I meant to text my friend Heath. BOTH times I scrolled down to an old text and texted from there. And BOTH were meant for Heath as he was staining my deck.

I was just happy I wasn't sexting anyone. Then I really would have felt awkward. . .

No comments: