Friday, January 28, 2011

I am nothing. . .if not weird. . .

Why on earth I looked to the side of my blog, I'll have no idea. . . but I noticed in 2007 I wrote 35 blog posts and I started in July of that year!

Then I was a Rockstar in 2008 and wrote 131 blog posts. I mean, that's almost 11 a month!!

Then in 2009. . . a 72. . . not sure why I didn't like blogging. . .

2010--26.

Woah.

Did funny things just quit happening to me once I got older?? Like I hit 30 and the universe was like "Well, we might as well put a fork in her. . .she's done."

I wonder if my goal in 2011 is to write about anything that I find amusing because really nothing funny has apparently happened to me.

This blog isn't even really funny right now, but well. . . I had to write something so I can beat 26.

No comments: