Tuesday, November 9, 2010

yo, Yo, YO!

I couldn't think of a title so that's what you get.

I'm busy. I can't tell you what I've been up to (not that it's a secret mission or anything) I really just can't tell you why I've been so busy, but I have been!

I was talking to my friend's boyfriend on Friday night and he asked me what I had been up to since the last time I saw him. And I couldn't tell him. I was like "Well, I've been doing stuff. Not sitting on my couch but really I can't tell you what I've been up to!" Is that sad?? I've been too busy being busy! I teach Pilates on Tues/Thurs now at 5pm. I finished all my sports 2 weeks ago. Not sure what has happened.

My roommate moved in a few weeks ago too. We've had some fun for sure. And I'm enjoying having someone there. I was sick yesterday and she made me soup. While I talked to her in the kitchen. haha! She even folded the towels I left in the dryer. Oops! And she felt bad that she took them out. I told her anytime she wanted to fold my laundry, to not feel bad. She has also taken me twice to parties so I wouldn't have to worry about my car in the morning. Can you say awesome?!?

We had my friend Mike's F*Cancer Bar Crawl. He's been cancer free for 4 years. He said something smart ass to me and I said "Really, Mike. Well it's not Fuck Cancer. . . it's Fuck you!" And everyone started laughing at the burn and then he said something along the lines of wishing cancer had taken him. . . then saw the look on my face and retracted. He said "too soon?!?" I will let him go with the comment. I know he was joking. In the picture, I'm wearing my pink ribbon shirt and Josie's earrings. Very appropriate. Sarah made Bandanas that said "Cancer Sucks", "F* Cancer", and "Team Mike." They were cute.

We drank a little too much. Some of us started drinking watching the IA game at 11am. That wasn't me. . . but others did. I went up to Gramps, or I would have probably been drinking along with them. . . let's not lie. Surprisingly, all but my roommate lasted until almost 2am. . .when the clocks fell back. I'm really proud of all of us old people being able to last that long. :)

I also got to see the hot bartender that I have a crush on. So that was nice. Overall great weekend. Sunday, I woke up from my nap sneezing. And now I have a horrible cold. Or influenza of some sort. I am not a sick person, so I am absolutely bad at being sick. I just don't do it. I did sleep a lot yesterday, which was helpful.


I will try and have more insightful and meaningful posts soon! :)

No comments: